Friday, November 2, 2012

Spider/Bat-MAN

I was going to leave the (good) candy on the front porch and have kids help themselves (I swear!) but Travis talked me out of it.  He said he would take the extras to work....

Well....this Hawkeye ghost is still in my house and he's still FULL!!

I cannot say no to chocolate! 
I already had to hide the boys candy in the garage (for myself and for them....because I don't want to hear begging all day!).

Needless to say all this candy will be leaving my house ASAP!

This is the only picture I got of the boys with their masks on. 
Pierce says his hurt his face and well, Cash just has a fat head!
As you can see they are thrilled:)
 So Pierce was the kid in all black the rest of the night!
 Kim's Daycare (minus one)

Ditched the masks for warm hats!
This is what I saw and heard all night.."open dis"



 Hope you all had a great Halloween!  I know we did!


TGIF
I have been waiting for today for a long time!
We are leaving for Green Bay tonight and won't return until Monday!!
Thank you to everyone helping watch our kids this weekend!!
**GO PACKERS**

Come on 5pm......


No comments:

Post a Comment