Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back-To-School Contract

I like to read blogs and a couple years ago I ran across a blog about letter a mom wrote to her son before school started.
At the time I didn't have any kids in school but held onto this letter and decided this would be a great year to start a Back-To-School Contract with Pierce.

I researched different sights (and of course Pinterest) and found the content that would best suit a 5 year old in preschool!
-Manners
-Chores
-Respect
-Bullying
-Wake-up/Bedtime

A lot of moms and dads wonder how they can get a well rounded, respectable child..... In my opinion manners is all that matters!  If your child has manners it will get them a long way!

Pierce and I worked on this contract and he's actually really excited!
It's not as much of a contract as it is a guide.....

When doing a contract with a child it's very important to FOLLOW THROUGH, FOLLOW THROUGH, FOLLOW THROUGH!!
This will build love trust and respect:)

Do any of you do back to school contracts?!
What are some must have manners in your household?!

Before school officially starts next week Travis, Pierce and I will sign the contract!
It will be displayed out in the open so Pierce can be reminded what he signed;)

Have a great day everyone and remember your manners;)

No comments:

Post a Comment