Friday, August 16, 2013

Pierce Turns 5!!

At 8:53am Pierce officially turns 5!
I remember the day like it was yesterday!
How does 5 years go so fast?!

I woke up to Pierce 2 inches from my face staring at me....I smiled and he whispered "I'm 5 now!"
Yes you are buddy!!

He and I sat down this morning and had a little conversation!
I asked him what some of his favorite things are.....

1. His FAVORITE FOOD is chocolate cake & donuts.
2. His FAVORITE PERSON is Rogan.
3. His FAVORITE THING TO DO is play with trucks and also play outside.
4. His FAVORITE COLOR is green and blue.
5. His FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT is McDonald's.
6. His FAVORITE MOVIE is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
7. His FAVORITE ANIMAL is a puma. (This one made me laugh!)
8. His FAVORITE DRINK is chocolate milk and water.
9. His FAVORITE HOLIDAY is Christmas.
10. His FAVORITE THING TO WEAR is tshirt, shorts, socks and tennis shoes.
And according to him his full name is PIERCE HEITMAN RANDALL!


He's grown into a very loving, caring, sensitive, stubborn, wild and crazy boy!
We are so proud of you and love you more then you will ever know!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment